This insurance indemnifies the insured against all sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages recoverable by any claimant from him, arising in connection with the Business insured and occurring during the period of insurance, in respect of:
(a) Accidental death of or bodily injury to or illness or disease contracted by any third party person;
(b) Accidental loss of or damage to Property other than property actually owned by the insured or held in trust by him or in his custody or control, or that part of any property upon which he or his employees are or have been working.
(1) Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
(2) Assault and Battery.
(3) Aviation and Marine.
(4) Deliberate Acts or Omissions.
(5) Fire Explostion, Earthquake, Vibration, Removal or Weakening of Support.
- Liability arising out from the Use of Hoists, Cranes, Fixed Lifts, Elevators or Escalators
- Products liability.
- Food and drink poisoning.
- Advertising Signs.
- Car Parking Liability