This insurance covers the liability of the insured for any bodily injury, mental injury, illness, disease or death to any patient directly caused by any negligent act, error or omission committed by the insured in or about the conduct, of his or her Occupation or in respect of other Emergency Medical Treatment as stated in his or her license, issued by the Saudi Commission For Health Specialties.
The insurance covers only medical malpractice leading to a claim under this insurance shall take place entirely within Saudi Arabia by a duly authorized practitioner.
(1) Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS);
(2) Activities beyond those Usually Exercised by the Insured;
(3) Claims Emanating from Outside Saudi Arabia;
(4) Contract of Service or Apprenticeship;
(5) Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery.
• Official Investigations, Inquiries or Proceedings Extension.
• Misleading, Deceptive or Unconscionable Conduct Extension.
• Loss of Documents Extension.
• Dishonesty or Malice Extension.
• Automatic Reinstatement.