This insurance covers the insured machinery (or any part thereof), suffer any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from causes such as defects in casting and material, faulty design, faults at workshop or in erection, bad workmanship, lack of skill, carelessness, shortage of water in boilers, physical explosion, tearing apart on account of centrifugal force, short circuit, storm or from any other cause not specifically excluded. This insurance shall apply after successful completion of their performance acceptance tests whether at work or at rest, or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning or overhauling, or in the course of the aforesaid operations themselves, or when being moved within the premises, or during subsequent re-erection.
1) Foundations and Masonry.
2) Exchangeable and Replaceable Parts.
3) Dies, Moulds, Patterns, Blocks.
4) Parts Suffering a High Rate of Wear and Depreciation.
5) Operating Media.
6) Fire, Lightning and Chemical Explosion.
7) Overload Experiments and Tests.
8) Supplier, Contractor or Repairer Responsibility.
9) Faults or Defects.
10) Willful Act and Negligence.
11) Political Risks.
12) Radioactive Contamination.
13) Continual Influence of Operation.
14) Consequential Loss.
16) Gradual Pollution.
18) Cyber Risks, information technology hazards.
- Overtime, night work, work on public holidays.
- Air freight .
- Surrounding properties and third party liability.
- Strike, Riot and civil commotion.
- Internal fire, internal chemical explosion and direct lightning.