This insurance covers insured electronic equipment while are at work or at rest, or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning, overhauling or of being shifted within the premises, or in the course of the aforesaid operations themselves, or during subsequent re-erection, but in any case only after successful commissioning. And may also cover following material damage to the insured electronic equipment:
(a) External Data Media inclusive of information stored therein, which can be directly processed in
(Electronic Data Processing) EDP systems; and,
(b) Increased Cost of Working for any additional expenditure incurred for the use of substitute EDP equipment.
1) Political Risks.
2) Radioactive Contamination.
3) Willful Act and Negligence.
4) Terrorism, Gradual Pollution and Contamination.
6) Cyber Risks.
7) InformationTechnology Hazards.
8) Convulsion of Nature.
9) Existing Faults and Defects.
10) Failure or Interruption of Service Supply.
11) Continual Influence of Operation.
12) Elimination of Functional Failure.
13) Maintenance, Manufacturer or Supplier Responsibility.
14) Rented or Hired Equipment.
15) Consequential Loss or Liability.
16) Operating Media.
17) Aesthetic Defect.
The insurance cover may be extended to include other perils not included in the original cover such as:
* Overtime, night work, work on public holidays.
* Air freight.
* Loss or damage to mobile/ portable equipment whilst outside the premises.
* Cover for Earthquake.